Camp Rules & Dog Guidelines
Wag It reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the grounds because of dangerous, disruptive or unmanageable behavior, not abiding by camp rules or a health risk. (Without refund)
- Dogs must have
- Basic manners
- Be comfortable in a group setting
- Not be reactive, fearful or have any history of aggression
- Dogs will remain on leash at all times unless
- Necessary for a workshop activity
- In designated “Free Play” areas
- Retractable leads are not allowed on grounds.
- This is a positive training event.
- Harsh corrections are not allowed. (A harsh correction is defined as one that generates a significant negative response from a dog or offends the sensibilities of camp staff).
- Shock, pinch and prong collars are not allowed on grounds.
- Dogs left in cabins without supervision will be confined to an appropriate dog crate. (Not uncovered exercise pens)
- Dogs will not be tethered or tied without supervision.
- Dogs are not permitted in the dining hall.
- No excessive barking is allowed on the grounds. (barking lasting more than five minutes or repeated outburst that are disruptive to sessions).
- Always clean up after your dog.
- Wag It Camp is a smoke free event. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- No space heaters are allowed in cabins.
- Alcohol is allowed on the premises. Alcohol must be used responsibly and intoxication is not acceptable.