Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I bring my young puppy to camp?
- Yes yes yes. Wag It Camp is a great place for puppies to build skills, confidence and socialize.
- Is this camp good for my senior or disabled dog?
- Yes Yes yes. Many workshops are appropriate for senior and/or disabled dogs and staff is happy to adjust to support your dog's needs when ever possible.
- What vaccinations are required for camper dogs?
- Rabies vaccination is required by the state of NH.
- Is there Cel Service at Camp?
- Yes. Campers have found service accessible with the majority of providers.
- Is there WiFi at Camp?
- The bunk houses and dinning hall have WiFi. Cottages and other locations around camp have various levels of WIfi access.
- Is there refrigerator and/or freezer space for camper use?
- Yes there is a walk in refrigerator and freezer that campers may make use of. All items must be in containers labeled with your name.
- What does the Camp Theme mean to me?
- Campers are encouraged to bring related items for themselves or their dogs to wear.
- Silly Human Games and Yappy Hour will include the camp theme.
- Barks and Crafts may relate to the camp theme.
- Interested campers gather in the morning on the beach to make a silly camp video that will include a song related to the camp theme.
- What is the refund policy?
- Deposits are non refundable
June 1 through July 1 balance payments will be refunded only if a wait list exists for your accommodation and your space can be filled.
No refunds after July 1
No refunds offered on registrations made with any special pricing.
- Can I bring a space heater?
- No. Space heaters are not allowed.
- Can I bring a boat or paddle board?
- Were sorry but this is not an option.
- Can I come arrive early or stay an extra night?
- We are not able to offer this option.